Postgres Plus Advanced Server with Oracle Compatibility for HP-UX
If you're like many HP customers using Oracle on Itanium hardware, you're exploring what your options are as a result of Oracle’s announcement to stop support for the HP-UX Itanium platform. Oracle's suggestion is that you retain your Oracle software investments and consider replacing your HP hardware (with Oracle, of course!).
Don't Do This!
However, if you value the customer focused relationship and products from HP, consider protecting your hardware and HP investment with new database software that works just like Oracle. It's called Postgres Plus Advanced Server.
EntepriseDB's Industry-leading Oracle compatibility:
- Years of demonstrated enterprise grade reliability and robustness
- Hundreds of customers like you who are succeeding with Postgres Plus
- Performance and scalability and high availability under load
- Oracle-like and Oracle-replacement features
- Oracle PL/SQL support
- The ability to preserve your investments in Oracle skills, training, and use of features
- Tools to migrate your current databases and applications trouble free
- Multiple strategies for switching databases over time
- The backing and support of HP
See for yourself by downloading the HP-UX release now of the industry's leader in database compatibility: Postgres Plus Advanced Server.